Ensure social posts align with diversity, equity and inclusion principles
Creating social media content that’s sensitive to diversity, equity and inclusion is more than posting images with a mix of racial and gender identities.
There are subtleties in how you showcase your organization’s commitment that goes beyond lip service.
This Executive Summary of this exclusive guide from Ragan’s Social Media Leadership Council is packed with real-word examples from The Cleveland Cavaliers, Cisco and more.
- Why you need to connect social media posts to company DE&I initiatives
- How to review posts for appropriate diversity and inclusion content and images
- Do’s and don’ts for inclusive language
- How to raise and represent other voices
- What to add to posts to improve accessibility