Email is still the linchpin of business communication.
However, it takes strategy to maximize this crucial channel.
PoliteMail’s new report, “Corporate communications internal email benchmarks for 10 industry sectors,” provides a data-backed framework for successful email efforts.
The report distills email intelligence gleaned from 1.3 billion internal emails sent to 8.5 million employees globally and answers key questions such as:
- Do you send too much corporate email?
- What's a good corporate email open rate?
- How much, or little, do employees actually read?
- What are the most valuable email KPIs?
- Does measuring results lead to improvements?
The guide also offers corporate email communication benchmarks for 10 S&P industry sectors, including technology, health care, financial, industrial, and energy.
Download your free report today, and start making your internal emails an asset.