An in-depth look into trends, challenges, priorities and much more for communicators in the year ahead.
Wondering where the industry is going and what to expect?
Get all the answers from this new report from ContactMonkey, the “Global State of Internal Communications 2020,” which highlights key trends, goals, priorities, challenges and so much more.
Communicators are busy creating a communications strategy that is holistic, timely, clear and consistent to build engagement rates. Notably, “employee experience” is the leading trend, according to 71% of respondents. That will be an uphill battle, as only 27% report they enjoy healthy engagement levels at their organization.
This report will reveal what is working for your peers and what challenges remain to help you achieve your goals this year. Among them: While most respondents (74%) say leadership believes in the importance of internal communications, that hasn’t resulted in higher budgets, more resources or investment in third-party tools.
Other highlights include:
- The priority given to trends including AI, Gen Z, future of the workplace, HR technology and more
- Top five goals and priorities (culture change and employee retention among them)
- Challenges that prevent communicators from demonstrating their true value
- Key Performance Indicators of internal communicators
- Top channels—learn where email, face to face and intranet rank, and where you should focus your efforts
- And much more