7 tips to improve your email now
It doesn’t matter how much time and effort you put into crafting your employee engagement strategy if your messaging isn’t resonating and reaching your workers.
According to the Harvard Business Review, the average worker receives 120 emails per day. That’s a lot of scrolling, ignoring and deleting, if your employees are anything like most people.
Firstup’s guide to better employee email includes strategies to create more engaging messages, whether they’re about possible weather delays, team-building activities or notifications about internal surveys.
The seven tips include:
- How to target the right audience.
- Ways to find your word count sweet spot.
- Best practices for staying atop of company news and organizational changes.
- Strategies for designing visually appealing content.
- Ways to encourage engagement (anyone want to share some ideas?)
- How to re-send emails that weren’t opened the first time around.
- How using an employee email platform can help you with all of the above, and more.
So next time you go to send an all-staff email, glance over Firstup’s employee email guide beforehand, and watch your engagement metrics soar.
Download your free copy today.