Employee financial wellness programs help workers reduce financial stress and live better lives. Employees bring their financial stress with them to work, impacting their ability to focus on the job.
Spending, saving, borrowing, and planning — these are the four areas that affect a person’s resilience against financial hardships and their ability to meet financial goals.
Programs to address employee financial wellness offer a range of services and solutions, including loans, credit-building services, financial counseling, and wage advances. While these benefits are gaining popularity, and more and more employers are wondering, “Are they right for my employees? Where should we start?”
The National Fund for Workforce Solutions and Social Policy Institute at Washington University in St. Louis created The Guide to Employee Financial Wellness to help employers get started.
This report will guide you in implementing the following 6 steps to creating a financial wellness program at your organization:
- Understand your employees’ financial lives
- Assess your employees’ financial wellness needs
- Determine the right financial wellness solution(s) for your company
- Find and commit to your financial wellness program
- Implement and evaluate your solution
- Modify your solution based on evolution and feedback
Download your copy today.