All too often, internal communications can be seen as the “fun function.” But it can be so much more if you have the proper resources.
To help you get that buy-in, Simpplr has created a free guide, “How to Get the Internal Comms Resources You Need, By Showing Them the ROI They Want—In 5 Steps!” The paper walks you through, step by step, as you tackle a new job as an internal communications director working to define the role and secure the people and budget to succeed.
In this guide, you’ll learn to:
- Demonstrate your internal communications’ value using data and tying your activities to business goals.
- Win allies in related departments.
- Make a short-term impact to pave the way for future success, including ideas for practical test projects.
- Show your ROI in the boardroom and beyond.
- Avoid strategic pitfalls common in internal comms.
Download Simpplr’s free guide and start delivering measurable results.