7 templates for communications and HR professionals
When it comes to an internal communications plan, the question is: Where to begin? It can be daunting, whether starting from scratch or making an update, to know if the plans being made will achieve the overall goals—and this can be especially true for communicators and HR professionals.
Firstup removes the guesswork by mapping out an actionable process in its “Planning an Effective Internal Communications Strategy” guide. With its detailed five-step process and seven templates, you can plan, tailor, test and optimize communications for your organization’s workforce. The step-by-step approach includes an internal communications template to make the process of designing your strategy more manageable.
Here's what you will learn:
- How to define goals and translate them into Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Ways to segment your organization’s workforce into different audiences and assess their communication format preferences
- An insight-driven method for testing your ideas and content
- Tips to stay organized when planning internal communications campaigns
- Data collection and insights with the right metrics
Download the free guide to get started on your internal communications plan.