Ragan’s Salary Survey & Workplace Culture Report for 2022
Salaries are up, but that isn’t all that matters to comms in the complicated days as we emerge from a world-changing pandemic. More and more, these professionals are demanding greater flexibility in working hours and location, work-life balance and other perks. And while women continue to dominate the field, they still trail men in pay.
These are just a few of the findings of Ragan’s Salary Survey & Workplace Culture Report. This exclusive report dives deep into how pay, culture and fringe benefits all impact employee happiness in the communications industry.
In this free download, you’ll discover deep insights on a variety of topics, including:
- How your pay stacks up compared to comms’ across the country
- The persistent pay gap between women and men
- What soft and hard benefits pros value most highly
- Which sectors have the highest job satisfaction
- How comms pros are responding – or not – to the Great Resignation
- How many people are working from home and which are back in the office
- What industry professionals rate as their biggest drains on productivity
- What factors give comms the greatest professional satisfaction
- And much more
This original research report takes you beyond the data to discover the roots of these issues – and how you can use it to make better decisions about your own career or your workplace’s recruiting and retention.
Download the full report now, and discover how your perks and pay compare to your colleagues’ across the country.