A great intranet is like a tree: planting the seed is just the first step. To truly flourish, it needs constant nurturing and care. For a tree, that’s water and fertilizer, but for an intranet, that’s content, creativity and new features.
With time and effort, an intranet can grow from an optimistic idea into a strong, sturdy part of your communications strategy.
But how does it get there?
“The Ultimate Guide to Managing a Successful Modern Intranet,” a new white paper from Simpplr, walks you through best practices for creating an intranet that’s engaging and effective.
In this complimentary guide, you’ll learn:
- How to foster ownership and accountability for the intranet.
- Which areas to prioritize to best serve business goals.
- Tips for experimentation and continuous improvement.
- Ideas for turning your intranet into a daily destination.
- How to find early adopters and drive ongoing engagement.
- And much more.
Download this report today and kickstart your employee engagement efforts.