Coming up with fresh, new and exciting ideas for your organization isn’t easy.
Jeff Bullas identified eight main barriers to your content marketing plan:
1. Finding inspiration and ideas for the content
2. Creating it
3. Making it relevant
4. Resourcing it
5. Managing it
6. Monitoring it
7. Measuring it
8. Making it “liquid” and contagious
CoSchedule outlined the most important questions to ask to determine whether content is a good fit:
1. What’s in it for my audience?
2. Would I click on this?
3. Is this relevant to my business?
Without a solid plan—that includes creating, drafting and scheduling your posts at least a week at a time—content marketing can feel overwhelming. To shine, you have to step outside your comfort zone.
Reimagine the world of your organization with these 11 excellent ideas for your next piece of content:
1. Create Instagram Stories.