Do you remember the elation you felt as a student when you walked into class and the teacher said you were going to spend the period watching a movie?
Get ready to experience that wonderful feeling again—this time about some statistics that can help you make a business case for incorporating video into your communications strategy.
(The feeling isn’t quite the same, you say? Oh, well. I tried!)
This infographic from Hyperfine Media reveals 31 statistics about the state of video marketing—many of which will sway even the most traditional of communicators to give the medium a chance.
Consider these findings:
- One-third of all online activity is spent watching videos.
- Including a video in an email increases the click-through rate by 200-300 percent.
- Ninety-two percent of people who watch videos on a mobile device share those videos with others.
- Eighty percent of viewers can recall a video ad that they’ve watched within the past 30 days.
- Ninety percent of viewers say product videos help them make purchase decisions.
Are you using video at your organization? Please tell us how in the comments section.