Email is still an effective marketing channel, but it’s crucial that marketers exercise caution when reaching out online.
Spam filters and email watchdogs are policing how companies try to break through, and overusing this tactic can backfire. However, industry experts say email still has an important role to play.
So, what sorts of emails should your organization send?
- A welcome email to new customers or subscribers
- A regular email newsletter
- New product notifications or news alerts
- Testimonials from other customers extolling your product
- Surveys to capture customer feedback
To learn more about each email format, and about how to coax recipients to open and respond to these messages, read the full infographic.