If your company isn’t doing content marketing, you’re falling behind.
At least that’s what a new infographic from LinkedIn implies.
According to the graphic, 93 percent of B2B marketers are doing some sort of content marketing, and 73 percent say they are creating more content this year than they did last year.
The graphic explains how B2B marketers are increasing the amount of time, effort and money they spend on content marketing, as well as what the most effective content marketers have in common. According to the graphic, the most effective content marketers:
- Have a documented content strategy.
- Have a content marketing budget.
- Use seven social media platforms, as opposed to their less effective counterparts who use only four.
Also, marketers are using an average of 13 content marketing tactics this year, compared to 12 last year. The most popular tactics are:
- Posting to social networks (87 percent).
- Posting articles to the company’s own website (81 percent).
- Sending eNewsletters (80 percent).
- Posting to a company blog (76 percent).
If you’re part of the seven percent who don’t use content marketing, or simply want to learn more about what the most effective content marketers do well, take a look at the full graphic: