Let’s be honest: We like to know what other people are up to.
From social media creeping to office gossip, we like to know who’s doing what.
The same applies to marketing trends: You want to know how other B2B marketers are using content marketing, don’t you?
Of course you do.
Lucky for you, an infographic from Content Marketing Institute, MarketingProfs and Brightcove has the scoop.
Did you know a whopping 93 percent of B2B marketers use content marketing, or that 58 percent plan to increase their content marketing budgets in 2014?
[RELATED: Share your award-worthy employee comms work.]
Here are a few more interesting insights:
- Eighty-six percent of B2B marketers say they have someone who oversees content strategy.
- Sixty-six percent of B2B marketers have a documented content strategy.
- More than 90 percent (93 percent) of the most effective B2B content marketers say lead generation is a goal.
- The top content marketing tactics B2B marketers use include:
- Social media: 87 percent
- Articles on company website: 81 percent
- Email newsletters: 80 percent
- Blogs: 76 percent
Take a look at the graphic for more: