It doesn’t matter which book you read, conference you attend or expert you ask—they all say that measurement is the key to communications success.
You know this. The word “measurement” probably plays on repeat in your head every time you begin a new project.
It’s not that you don’t want to measure. It’s that communications and marketing measurement can be downright difficult sometimes. (OK, most of the time.)
You’re not the only one struggling. An infographic from Conversion Logic reveals some challenges that marketers say hold them back from measuring effectively.
See if any of these obstacles sound familiar:
- Seventy percent of marketers have a hard time justifying the cost of measurement.
- Fifty percent say it’s difficult to trust the accuracy of their measurement reports.
- Fifty-six percent say finding staff members skilled in measurement is a major challenge.
- Most marketers juggle six or more measurement tools.
- Fifty-nine percent of marketers say collecting and centralizing data is their biggest challenge.
What measurement problems does your team face? Sound off in the comments.