Infographic: 64 Pinterest marketing tips
This graphic explains how to turn your visually-appealing pins into a killer marketing strategy.
Pinterest may seem like a good place to share photos that strike your fancy, but the best brands know a smart strategy is behind every good Pinterest board.
Not sure how to get started on yours? Look no further. An infographic from SocialMediaOnlineClasses.com lists 64 marketing tips to help you get the most out of the social pinboard site.
Here are a few:
- Include keywords in your bio and pin and board descriptions.
- Link your Pinterest account to Facebook and Twitter to find people to follow.
- Focus on creating a lifestyle, not selling your product.
- If your company doesn't have a photographer, hire one.
- Clearly state photo sources.
Check out the graphic for more tips:
(View a larger image.)
Popularity: This record has been viewed 12177 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.