Data is one of the most powerful tools in your storytelling arsenal, especially when it comes to proving the value of your internal communications work to leadership. But determining what data best tells that story – plus how to collect, analyze and present that to leadership – can be a challenge.
Join PoliteMail CEO Michael DesRochers on April 5 at 1 p.m. ET for a free webinar to learn how to build a communications dashboard to clearly and effectively show leadership how communications help drive business goals and outcomes.
In “How to Build an Executive Communications Dashboard,” you’ll learn:
- How to gather communications data and which metrics are most valuable.
- Why industry benchmark data can help guide your success metrics.
- How to tie communications programs to business outcomes.
- Appropriate visuals and language to address insights and next steps to leadership.
- Recommended tools and platforms.
- 3 tips for dashboard design.
If you spend at least a quarter of your time working in internal, employee or executive communications, you’ll want to make time for this webinar.
Register today and learn how to let your data tell stories to your leadership team.