Every single day our email box is filled with constant messaging. What to read? What to delete? Oftentimes, that decision is made just based on the subject line.
How do you grab the attention of your employees in a more focused and efficient way? Join Axios HQ’s Emily Inverso, senior director, and Victoria Blair, account management lead, on July 28 for this FREE webinar, where they’ll share insights into Smart Brevity, a communication style that was born in a newsroom and is now being used by more than 300 large and small companies.
This interactive session will highlight:
- Best practices for email subject lines, style and formatting
- Writing techniques that break through the clutter
- Communication strategies that create org-wide transparency
- Engagement tactics to build trust with your readers
- How you can infuse Smart Brevity into your communications culture
2 Responses to “How to break through messaging clutter”
Hi Tina! Our partners at Axios should make the full recording available within a business week following the broadcast. Please contact us via email if you do not receive it by the end of next week – email@example.com – and we’ll follow up. Thanks, JJ