As a communicator, you have a daily opportunity to make diversity, equity and inclusion a core part of your work. Whether editing an email, planning a town hall, editing CEO talking points or working with HR, your intentional commitment plays a huge role in nurturing an inclusive workplace culture that can increase employee engagement and reduce turnover.
In this detailed guide, you’ll learn:
- How to create an inclusive communications guide
- How to avoid unconscious bias with conscious communication
- The importance of avoiding performative action and responding authentically to cultural moments
- Strategies for convincing hesitant leaders
- Tips for responding to backlash over diversity work
- And much more
Download Ragan Consulting Group’s free guide today and start building your communications on a foundation of empathy and inclusion.