Corporate communication is experiencing a moment of profound transformation.
In one sense, it’s exciting. The pandemic has forced communicators into the limelight, elevating their levels of internal influence, responsibility and authority to new heights.
On the other hand, the game is changing quickly. Modern communicators must demonstrate a mastery of cutting-edge tech, messaging channels and new platforms—all while keeping your company’s most precious resource engaged.
Those who are keen to maintain their newfound clout must be prepared to adapt to the post-pandemic workplace. That includes embracing messaging strategies that bring comfort, confidence and clarity to stressed-out employees.
Join Ragan and Staffbase on Wednesday, July 21 at 10 a.m. EST at for a free webinar where you’ll learn vital tactics that will unite your company. You’ll learn how to increase employee user adoption with mobile-first solutions, streamlined content channels and social features for employee feedback. Additionally, you’ll discover how Staffbase’s new assessment tool allows you to better measure the success of your current internal communications efforts.
Per research from Staffbase, more than 40% of internal communications teams say reaching all employees “where they’re at” remains a main barrier to success. If this is a problem on your plate, the July 21 webinar will help you:
- Review the strengths and weaknesses of your current internal communications channels.
- Understand the connection between your resources, role and influence.
- Leverage multiple channels seamlessly to make sure your messaging is resonating.
- Assess your current internal comms strategies.
- Learn if you’re successfully strategizing, communicating, engaging and optimizing.
You’ll also have a chance to ask questions to a panel of internal comms experts, and you’ll get these bonus takeaways:
- Free communications assessment to test your “IC Maturity Score.”
- Internal comms strategy templates.
- Video guides on internal communications best practices.
This free webinar is sure to be an insightful event packed with data-backed tips that will make your job easier, so register your spot today.