For wellness pros, time is running out to show the impact of your work on the bottom line.
While many organizations have invested more in employee health and wellness since the pandemic, research is calling into question the effectiveness of these programs. Is your work making employees healthier? And then there’s the question that the C-suite is asking: Is it saving our organization money?
With predictive analytics and data, wellness pros can not only prove the value of their current programming, but make the case for investment in new solutions to address emerging problems.
A new free, on-demand webinar from Ragan Communications in partnership with Virgin Pulse, “How Data Can Improve Well-Being Programs and Reduce Costs,” offers a look at how Virgin Pulse’s Poindexter analytics platform provides actionable, data-driven intelligence to guide wellness leaders and successfully address benefits costs.
Viewers of the webinar will learn:
- How to create customized risk assessments for your workforce
- Tricks for using data to make the case for your wellness programs and ongoing investment
- Ways to surface hidden benefits costs and opportunities for wellness leaders
- Tips on messaging to reach the most at-risk employees
- Strategic insights on how to build a holistic wellness program with data
Additionally, viewers of this webinar can receive professional development credit from the Society of Human Resource Managers (SHRM).