Interested in furthering your understanding of your industry—while getting a report full of crucial and proprietary research to inform your decisions and navigate what’s ahead in 2022? Enter by the Jan. 25 deadline!
You’re in luck. An exclusive new industry survey from Ragan Communications will shed light on the communications field and help professionals benchmark themselves against their peers in areas such as budgets, team structure, ESG and DE&I efforts, and other vital information. Survey takers will receive an executive summary of the findings.
The results will help professionals better grasp standard practices across the industry. It will arm those seeking to negotiate budgets with their executives and help navigate how to best reach deskless workers and foster culture among a hybrid workforce.
It will take you less than 10 minutes to complete this Communications Benchmark Survey, and responses will be held in strict confidence, as the results will be aggregated and anonymized. Participants will receive the executive summary of the results, which will help you plan for 2022 and beyond.
Here are a few questions the survey poses:
- How would you rate the overall state of your organization’s communications?
- What are the most effective ways to communicate with deskless workers?
- In terms of training your communications team, what areas of development are most important in the next 12 months?
- Do you have measurable DE&I goals?
- How are you using the results of your communication measurement?
- When was the last time you conducted a full internal communications audit?
- What is standing in your way of producing more effective communications?
The survey digs into issues such as ownership of crisis comms, ESG and DE&I; and challenges that hinder success. It gathers data on the channels most effective for communicating with managers.
Click here to improve overall knowledge within the industry and gain a report rounding up the survey results.