Employee well-being is complex. It’s constantly evolving and unique to each individual.
According to recent Limeade research, 47% of employees say problems in their personal lives affect overall work performance.
That’s why it is so important to amplify care for all employees by offering programs and activities—grounded in science—that can aid in personal improvement and increase performance.
There are many factors influencing whole-person well-being. It’s possible to identify which of those factors we can actually change. Join Ragan and Limeade on July 28 for a free webinar to learn essential elements of workforce well-being and root out the common myths. Limeade Institute experts Lindsay Lagreid and Reetu Sandhu will provide real-life examples and implications for the truth behind the myths.
For those who play a role in improving employee culture and well-being, this free webinar is can’t-miss. You’ll learn:
- How to look beyond physical well-being for the health of your workforce.
- Ways that you can improve employee morale and boost retention in your organization.
- How social determinants and identity play a significant role in well-being.
- The critical way that organizational and social support play into well-being.
- Technology solutions to help accelerate your efforts and measure engagement.
During this webinar, you’ll also have the chance to get your questions answered by our speaker panel. To register, click here.