Right now, you have a chance to expand your influence, burnish your reputation and bolster your corporate standing.
Are you taking advantage of this unique moment in history?
In the wake of the pandemic, communicators proving the priceless value of clear, consistent and compelling communication. The ability to deliver crystal-clear messaging will continue to be an essential asset as we muddle through the ongoing chaos wrought by COVID-19.
To navigate this fraught season, companies must be sources of reliable, timely and useful information. Huge questions loom, such as:
- What return-to-work policies are you sharing with employees?
- What are your plans to build and sustain a thriving culture if you’re staying remote or going with a hybrid approach?
- How will you onboard new workers, and how do you plan to keep employees feeling engaged and valued?
- Which mediums are best to reach a distributed workforce?
- How can you create a future-proof comms plan when the world still seems upside-down?
On Friday, June 18 from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. EST, Ragan will partner with Unily to a produce a free webinar that tackles many of these burning issues. “How to Unify Your Workforce During Turbulent Times with Internal Communication” will offer practical takeaways on how to craft messaging that will resonate with your employees and provide real-world examples of how companies are navigating the profound shift in workplace dynamics that’s unfurling before our eyes.
The webinar will share how financial/retail tech company Diebold Nixdorf (DN) has traversed multiple changes and crises. After its merger, Diebold Nixdorf’s internal communications team was tasked with unifying the organization, improving employee connections, and creating a thriving culture with truly engaged people. DN’s solution was to create an intranet, The Exchange, to ensure information was shared in a way that was not just another email left unread.
The webinar will reveal how DN distilled more than 22,000 pages of internal communications content into one central intranet platform. Matthew Boyd, Unily’s product evangelist, will moderate a discussion with Diebold Nixdorf’s Leanora Griffin, VP of Internal Communications & Corporate Social Responsibility, and Billy Auer, Senior Manager of Digital Content Strategy & Operations, as they share their story of taking two separate legacy sites from each pre-merger brand and integrating a third site during the acquisition to meet the communications challenges and reach more than 23,000 employees.
In addition, you’ll also learn:
- How to leverage your intranet in meaningful, practical ways
- The right content to connect and unify a distributed workforce
- Ways to deftly handle change communications
- Ways of engaging new employees
- How teams are competing to see who can get the most views of their content
- Tools and tech to strengthen and amplify your DE&I efforts
- Solidify the new way of working post-pandemic
The webinar will also share seven steps to “future-proof” your internal communications, along with case studies featuring Shell and TikTok. You won’t want to miss it.
Mark your calendars for Friday, June 18, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. EST, and gain powerful, practical tactics to unify your workforce amid ongoing uncertainty.