Collaboration and connection at work has never been more vital than it is right now. Communicators are key to making that happen, creating a workplace where employees are inspired, engaged and informed. Add mergers and/or acquisitions into the picture, and the need for unifying employees and messaging is even more critical—and challenging.
Watch this free 60-minute webinar and see how Rachel Goff, internal communications manager at States Title, and her team launched a new intranet to unify the company and separate brands following a merger. You'll discover how her team worked with Simpplr to create a centralized, modern employee platform that streamlined communications among State Titles' growing distributed workforce—and gave them a space to gather around a virtual watercooler.
She'll be joined by Hani Khan, content marketing manager at Simpplr, for a discussion on how States Title worked across multiple departments (People, IT and Legal) to launch its intranet to develop one company culture and virtual headquarters.
In this FREE webinar, you will learn how:
- Developed a content strategy to streamline vital communication
- Broke down silos to align multiple organizations on a unified platform
- Deployed an intranet in just five weeks
Work is changing. People work from everywhere. Coworkers are more distributed.
Simpplr is today's modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining internal communications and forging employee connections. We pride ourselves on our stunning user experience. Our product's employee adoption rates are multiples higher than industry averages. And it integrates well with other world-class, cloud-based technologies.
Top reasons to watch this webinar
- It's FREE.
- You'll get access for you and your entire team to watch.
- You'll have access to the recording for 12 months.
WHO SHOULD WATCH THIS FREE WEBINAR?
You should watch this FREE webinar if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas:
Internal Communications • Employee Communications • Executive communications • Human Resources • HR Communications • Corporate Culture • Employee Engagement • Employee Experience
CService@Ragan.com or by calling 800-878-5331.
Free Webinar On Demand FAQ
How do I access the on-demand recording?
- Once you order the on-demand product, you will receive a registration link.
- Instructions are e-mailed immediately after you complete your online registration form.
- If you order by phone, the registration link will be sent via e-mail from a customer service representative.
What should I do if I don't receive an order confirmation or registration link?
- Check your SPAM or junk mail folder. Occasionally the email is mistaken for SPAM.
- Make sure you check the e-mail account provided during registration.
- Contact Ragan customer service: 800.878.5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who do I contact if I have trouble accessing the on-demand recording?
- Ragan Communications customer service: 800.878.5331 or email@example.com.