The can't-miss virtual event of the year for social and digital media pros looking for new strategies to better reach and motivate their audiences across channels.
Social media can be the great connector, providing opportunities to build brand buzz, increase traffic and sales, enhance traditional campaigns and strategies, and empathetically engage with consumers and employees. To get results that really strengthen your organization's bottom line, last year's efforts won't cut it. Instead, it's time to seize the day by planning and creating moments of greatness across social media platforms.
Join us at this must-attend conference Social Media & Digital Communications Conference on March 16 to hear from PR, marketing and social media experts innovating ways to bolster their brands and achieve campaign and business goals through savvy content creation, new ways to engage, data-backed strategies that cater to audience insights, and more.
You'll walk away from virtual this event armed with practical takeaways across social media platforms and covering SEO, email marketing, visual storytelling, podcasting, employee engagement and more. Our insights-packed agenda will help rejuvenate and empower you to take the reins of your social media efforts —both in the eyes of consumers and your executives.
Top takeaways for you and your team:
- How to cut through the clutter of a crowded digital media landscape to overcome fatigue and provide moments of inspiration
- Emerging consumer behaviors and ways you can adjust your efforts to meet a digital-first audience
- Top tools, resources and ideas to creating compelling content and increasing engagement on TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and more
- Rules for short, snackable content that wins in the attention economy
- How to balance marketing messages and promotions with purpose-led initiatives and messaging
- Ways you can encourage and support employee ambassadors in ways that align with your brand's mission and values
- Resources and steps for promoting diversity within your organization and online communities
- Tips for newsletters, emails and additional content that can support social media campaigns
- Secrets and tools for using data and insights to boost employee and consumer engagement
- Ways to spruce up your visual content without busting your budget
- Tailoring your content and social media ads to the platform, consumer and current trends
- Leveraging Medium and industry partnerships to syndicate your blog
- Tools and tips for A/B testing your messages—along with measuring on your efforts with the right KPIs
- Top tools and hacks for creating and publishing outstanding podcasts
- Content and engagement considerations for younger and mobile-first consumers
- Ways to consistently and transparently connect your executives to employees
- Tools, tips and hacks for virtual meetings, events and watercooler chats that cater to remote and dispersed teams
- Ways to use LinkedIn and internal social media platforms to promote engagement during and in between meetings
- Ways to gather, report and use audience insights to increase your bottom line
You'll also receive these bonus materials:
- Guide to Inclusive Language on Social Media
- AdRoll's Ultimate List of Social Media Resources
- Instagram's Guide for Businesses
- The Sophisticated Marketer's Guide to LinkedIn
- Near's TikTok for Business Beginner's Guide
- Marketo's SEO Cheat Sheet: Best Practices for On-Page Optimization
- Axero's Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Employee Engagement
Must-Attend Sessions include:
- Planning and Creating Moments of Greatness Across Social Media Platforms
- Connect Your Organization's Leaders to Consumers and Employees Through Podcasts
- Winning with Snackable Content: How to Stand Out on TikTok, Instagram and More
- Tap into the New Consumer: Using Data and Insights to Make Your Social Media Soar
- Using Insights and Analytics to Supercharge Employee Engagement
- Harnessing LinkedIn for Thought Leadership, Branding, Employee Engagement and More
- An SEO Crash Course: Optimizing Your Content and Campaigns
- Meet Consumers Where They Are with Paid Social Media Content and More
- The New Town Hall: Overcoming Zoom Fatigue While Boosting Employee Engagement
- Trivia: Do You Know Top Social Media Trends and Changes?
- Must-Know Email Stats and Secrets: How to Reach and Resonate with Employees
- Show, Don't Tell: How to Cater to Changing Consumer Behaviors with Videos and Visuals
- Telling Your Brand Story Beyond Social Media: Using Digital Content to Break Through the Noise
- Ways to Amplify Your Organization's Most Important Voices with Employee Ambassadors
- Inclusive Communication Strategies: Increasing Diversity, Inclusion and Purpose Through Social Media
If you are interested in submitting a speaker proposal, please contact Beki Winchel at Bekiw@ragan.com
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You should attend if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas:
Social Media • Public Relations • Marketing • Content Marketing • Digital Marketing • Employee Engagement • Brand Storytelling • Community Management • Strategic Communications • Intranet • Executive Communications
|Early Bird Rates
|Ragan Insider Registration||$599||$699|
Phone registrations and group pricing: For group orders please contact our customer service team at 800-878-5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our sponsors:
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few examples of opportunities we offer:
- Speaking sessions on our main agenda
- Lightning talks on our main agenda
- Pre-conference workshop sessions
- Bonus breakfast sessions
- One-on-one meetings
- Networking passes
- Marketing collateral and on-site branding
- Ragan and PR Daily Awards sponsorship
For questions related to event registrations, please contact:
Customer Service & Sales Manager
If you’re interested in sponsoring this event, please contact:
Sales & Client Relations Manager
For information on programming and speakers please contact:
Manager, Strategic Programming
Virtual Conference FAQ
What is a Ragan Virtual Conference?
- A Ragan Virtual Conference is a live stream of our conferences. Our virtual conferences are streamed over the web at the time of the event. If you are unable to attend the virtual conference during its scheduled time an archived version will be made available to all virtual conference customers 3-7 business days after the event.
Is the virtual conference accessible to both PC and MAC users?
- Yes. Since it is broadcast over the web, the webcast can be accessed on both MAC and PC.
How do I access the virtual conference?
- The access link will be sent to the email used to register for the event, the day of the event.
- If you order by phone, the registration link will be sent via email from your customer service representative.
What should I do if I haven't received an order confirmation or registration link yet?
- The access link will be sent to the email used when signing up for the event, the day of the event.
- Check your SPAM or Junk mail folder, occasionally the email can be mistaken as SPAM.
- Make sure you are checking the email account you provided during registration.
- Contact Ragan customer service at 800.878.5331 or email@example.com.
How do I get the presentation handouts?
- Handouts for this event will be sent in a follow up email with a link to the survey and on-demand recording.
When should I log in?
- When you click the access link to join the event, you will be placed in a virtual waiting room. The moderator of the event will start promptly on time and every registrant that is in the virtual waiting room will be automatically ushered into the event.
What if I can't make the scheduled date and time?
- Fees are non-refundable. Substitutions will be accepted up to 7 days prior to the event for another virtual event of equal value.
When will I get my on-demand recording of the virtual conference?
- Access to the on-demand recording will be sent 3-5 business days after the event date and will be available for 12 months after the event date.
Who will bill me?
- Lawrence Ragan Communications, Inc.