The AP Stylebook Webinar: a professional communicator’s guide to better writing and editing
Writing • AP Stylebook • Editing • Communications
AP style is not set it and forget it. You don’t learn it once, like arithmetic in elementary school. It evolves as language changes and gains new words and phrases as they appear in news.
What better way to catch up on what’s new in AP style than joining a webinar led by the editor herself? Watch this can’t-miss webinar featuring Paula Froke, editor of the AP Stylebook, as she explains both the what and the why of style changes from this last intensely newsy year.
You’ll learn about:
- AP’s evolving and expanding guidance on COVID-19.
- Terms to help you write about the pandemic economy.
- Changes to guidance on race-related coverage.
- Updated and expanded guidance on writing about disabilities.
- And much more!
Top 3 reasons to watch this webinar
- You’ll watch and learn from the AP Stylebook editor.
- You’re guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately.
- You can attend this immersive session without leaving your desk, wherever that is these days.
WHO SHOULD WATCH THIS WEBINAR?
You should watch this webinar if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas:
Brand journalism • Content marketing • Crisis communications • Executive communication • Public relations • Social media • Storytelling • Writing and editing • Corporate social responsibility • Diversity and inclusion • Marketing • Community relations
|Ragan Insider Registration||$249|
CService@Ragan.com or by calling 800-878-5331.
Please visit our FAQ